Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Awesome MvvmCross Validation from Jerel R Hass

One of the things that's been on my personal todo list for a long time is to look at Validation...

I've got some vague ideas about "new bindings" that I might use to really take automated validation in a new direction.

Aren't vague ideas wonderful... ?

No!

Especially not when you've got code to ship and customer demanding things...

So while I'm still off dreaming about things that I might one way do, @agies1 has been off and produced a **real** and really useful working validation plugin that we can all use today!



This is awesome - check it out - https://github.com/Agies/MVVMCross.Plugins.Validation/ - it's 100% deserving of a Badge Of Awesomeness - 110% in fact (there goes my validation!) - thanks @agies1 - awesome!


1 comment:

  1. It would be awesome, but no demo or sample app that shows how to use it.. Do you know if this validation library actually works - mvvm cross definately needs something like it..

    ReplyDelete